2018 Ford Super Duty Limited Added Features
Fans of the Ford Super Duty have come to expect the impressive performance numbers this truck has built its reputation around. A new version of the Super Duty will now allow this truck to excel in luxury as well as performance. The 2018 Ford Super Duty Limited added features separate this impressive pickup truck from the competition.
“There are heavy-duty truck customers who need Super Duty-level capability and want true luxury. We created this new truck to answer the call for even more premium choices in the Super Duty range as we see more and more truck customers trending to more premium models.” – Todd Eckert, Ford truck group marketing manager.
Ford Super Duty Luxury Features
The special Limited Super Duty trim level will pack on the luxury features. Features and systems added to the truck to create the Limited model include:
- Custom Camel back two-tone leather seats.
- Miko suede headliner.
- Hand-finished dark ash wood trim.
- Chrome exterior accents.
- Leather-trimmed, heated steering wheel.
- Heated and ventilated front seats.
- Heated rear seats.
- Full panoramic moonroof with retractable shade.
- Class-exclusive quad-beam LED headlamps.
- Flat rear load floor with fold-up locking storage.
- Forward collision warning with brake support.
- Lane-keeping assist.
- Adaptive steering.
- Adaptive cruise control.
- BLIS with trailer coverage.
- SYNC 3 infotainment system.
- High-definition 360-degree camera with Trailer Reverse Guidance.
Under the hood of the 2018 Super Duty with be Ford’s 6.7-liter Power Stroke diesel engine. This engine allows the Super Duty to tow up to 30,000 pounds.
2018 Super Duty Limited models will be arriving at dealerships during the winter of 2017.