5 Symptoms that Indicate When Brakes Need Service
There is no denying that breaks play a very important role in each and every drive. For this reason, it is incredibly important for drivers to stay on top of brake service so the vital component can perform to its peak ability. There are several signs that indicate when brakes need to be serviced and today, we are going to dive into five of them. Continue reading below to learn more.
Related Content: What Features are Included in Ford Co-Pilot360™?
5 Signs that Brakes Need Service
Brakes are designed to let the driver know when they need to be serviced. Check out five symptoms that indicate when brakes should be replaced below and be sure to schedule brake service with a trusted local technician if you notice any of the following occurring.
- When the brakes are pressed, they make a squeaking sound. This means that the brake pads are worn down and need to be replaced.
- The steering wheel vibrates and pulls to either the left or the right while the driver presses the brakes.
- The brake light indicator turns on.
- It takes more time to stop.
- The brake pedal vibrates when pressed.
Schedule Brake Service near Brainerd, MN
Drivers who notice any of these symptoms on their vehicle are encouraged to schedule a service appointment, because faulty brakes can be dangerous. Drivers in central Minnesota are invited to schedule a service appointment at Kimber Creek Ford in Pine River, which is a short drive from Brainerd. Feel free to schedule a service appointment on our website or by giving us a call at 218-818-8204. Thanks for reading!