The Ford F-150 is America’s most popular pickup truck and has been trusted to handle the toughest jobs for more than 40 years. The Ford F-150 entered its thirteenth generation in 2015 and with the release of the 2021 model, the pick-up truck kicks off its fourteenth generation. One of the most notable updates on the 2021 Ford F-150 is the introduction of a hybrid model. Let’s dive into the other updates on the 2021 Ford F-150 below.
Updates to the 2021 Ford F-150
- For the first time ever, the Ford F-150 offers a hybrid PowerBoost® engine that offers up to 700 miles of driving range on a tank of gas with a maximum towing capability of 12,000 lbs. when properly equipped
- Has an all-new interior with intuitive technology like SYNC® 4 and an available 12-inch touchscreen display
- The cabin can be outfitted with available max recline seats and also comes with a standard desk with room work on a laptop using the 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot
Related Content: How much can the 2020 Ford F-150 Tow?
- Offers an available onboard generator for powering tools on the worksite or lights at a campground
- Advanced safety systems with Ford Co-Pilot360™ help keep passengers out of harm’s way and shoppers can upgrade to available Ford Co-Pilot360™ 2.0
- Cargo loading and unloading becomes easy with an available tailgate step
- The bed is ideal for the job because it offers pro power onboard outlets and a tailgate work surface with rulers, a mobile device holder, pen holder, a cup holder and more
Shop for a New Ford F-150 near Brainerd, MN
If you are interested in getting a 2021 Ford F-150, you’ll have to wait until it is released in the fall of 2020. Shortly after, the 2021 F-150 will be available near Brainerd at Kimber Creek Ford. Our Pine River dealership offers a wide selection of new Ford F-150 models and our staff would be more than happy to help you find the perfect one to compliment your lifestyle. Thanks for reading!