Does Ford offer student and graduate discounts?
A car can be very important for students going away to college, or even recent graduates starting on the next stage of the journey. Unfortunately, a new vehicle can be a significant investment for someone just starting on their professional life. Does Ford offer student and graduate discounts? Absolutely! Many students and recent graduates are eligible for up to $750 in savings through the Ford Drives U program.
Who can save with the Ford Drives U program?
There’s a huge list of folks who are eligible for savings through the Ford Drives U student discount program. They include:
- Current undergrad students – Full- or half-time at an accredited college, junior college, community college, or trade school
- Current grad students – Enrolled at an accredited graduate school program
- Recent graduates – Within three years of graduation
- High school students with the intent to attend higher education – Current seniors or recent graduates with a letter of intent to a qualified college or other program
- College Student Internships Participants
- Trade School Apprenticeship Participants
- Medical Student Residency Participants
What do I need to get a student discount?
In order to qualify for the Ford student discount, you will need proof of your program, or your recent graduation. Some things that would work as proof include your college diploma, a copy of your final transcript, a letter from the registrar of your school saying the degree you have earned, a current class schedule, or a letter of intent showing that you are enrolled in a university and plan to attend soon. Any one of these would be enough to prove the program you qualify through.
You can find our more about the Ford Drives U program by visiting www.forddrivesu.com . If you are interested in learning more about new Ford vehicles in the Brainerd MN area, you can contact a representative at Kimber Creek Ford today and we would be happy to help you out!